February 20, 2013
- Carlsberg is understood to have appointed Santo Advertising to handle its global ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15vr90z
- VCCP has won the £15m pan-European consolidated advertising account for the car rental firm Avis Budget Group following a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWXXfU
- Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yaui0m
- Arnold lands Del Monte's milk-bone brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11VkgGV
- Lionsgate hires Mindshare to handle media.
- Zipcar taps Campbell Ewald, hires new CMO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13fROKN
February 15, 2013
February 14, 2013
- French Connection is reviewing its creative arrangements after a split with 101, its agency for the past two years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WLcsTK
- Lidl has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £21 million UK advertising account, ahead of a brand campaign that it hopes will emulate the success of the rival discount retailer Aldi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12OMX7m
- Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wr4H3E
- General Mills has appointed McCann London to handle the UK and international advertising account for the Nature Valley cereal bar brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VXbdgp
- The Health Lottery has selected MediaCom to handle its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ujx1GG
- Mullen picks up American Greetings.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Ar3jY
February 13, 2013
- Bacardi moves global rum account to BETC London from WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YddOUZ
February 12, 2013
- Halfords, the cycling and car accessories retailer, has appointed Mother to handle its £12m advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14QiAfv
- And1 named Catch New York as its agency of record. Catch’s duties include all branding, marketing and media strategy, advertising, creative, digital, mobile, media planning and buying as well as the development of a long-term marketing growth plan for the basketball company.
- The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation selected The Martin Agency as its agency of record. This will be Martin’s second time serving as AOR for the city.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America has selected CP+B as its agency of record. CP+B will lead all national brand initiatives for the organization pro bono out of its Los Angeles office.
- Haggar Clothing Co. selected The Marketing Zen Group to lead the social media initiatives for its Haggar and LK Life Khaki brands.
- Dolphin Mall, a retail value shopping center in Miami, named MGSCOMM as its creative and media agency of record. MGSCOMM will develop multilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese) communications campaigns that reach local, national and international audiences.