March 7, 2013
- The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZgREDZ
- Heineken USA ends partnership with Mexican ad agency as English-language campaigns didn’t translate.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zu7aKQ
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People appoints Palmer Hargreaves for creative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZqnI6g
- Christie + Co names Smith & Milton as its creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WGC80l
- Scion turns to Wong, Doody to boost regional marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWdZss
- P&G moves Tampax to Publicis.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XWTFlh
March 6, 2013
March 5, 2013
- RAC, the breakdown service, has appointed Mindshare and the digital media specialist Unique to handle its estimated £10m planning and buying duties, ending its relationship with ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YLnjcp
- Thorpe Park, the amusement park owned by Merlin Entertainments, has appointed AnalogFolk to handle a spring digital campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/W2dtq7
- DDB Chicago expands duties on Mars, Safeway.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XSuwbE
- DentalPlans.com named Camp + King its agency of record. Camp + King will develop a new logo, identity and consumer advertising campaign – consisting of broadcast, digital, social, a website redesign and sales collateral – for the company.
- NJOY, an electronic cigarette brand, selected Horizon Media to handle its traditional, digital, social and mobile marketing duties.
- LPL Financial named Bernstein-Rein as its marketing/communications agency of record after a review. The agency will provide strategic and execution support across the marketing ecosystem of LPL Financial, including brand positioning, strategic planning, advisor recruitment, social media, media planning and buying, and digital strategy.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill named Brokaw as its agency of record. Brokaw will handle brand strategy, creative development, digital and social media, local marketing, media and public relations.
- The Miami Marlins named MGSCOMM its advertising agency of record to manage creative and media buying responsibilities, as well as social media activity.
- Without a review, TDA_Boulder was named agency of record for The Chill Foundation, a charitable not-for-profit established by Burton Snowboards. An undisclosed budget will support online and print advertising. First work, a web design to assist in fundraising and mission visibility, breaks this winter.
- U.S. International Media was named traditional and digital media agency of record for Palace Entertainment, a leisure park operator in the United States.
- Spurrier Media Group was named the agency of record for Q Barbeque.
- U.S. Bancorp has chosen Clock Four to plan, design and develop a series of portals for U.S. Bancorp partner banks.
- Fastlane Communications was named social media agency of record for Global Ocean Security Technologies, a manufacturer of marine security equipment.
March 4, 2013
- Mothercare, the retailer focused on parenting and childcare, has appointed Havas Worldwide London to handle its integrated advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WqSb7S
February 28, 2013
- Trinity Mirror has confirmed the centralisation of its £5 million media planning and buying business into Aegis UK agencies. Executives at Trinity Mirror deny that the move is connected to Aegis clients shifting advertising spend into the publisher's papers.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YDbF5v
- Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YCenWW
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Engine and DLKW Lowe are among the agencies understood to have made it on to the Government's creative framework, while agencies such as DraftFCB and TMW are on the digital roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WtWnOS
- TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XIWfLO
- Coca-Cola taps Mullen to handle advertising for Honest Tea.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13XTXuW