February 6, 2013
- Chopin, the Polish vodka owned by Tadeusz J. Dorda, named Clarity Coverdale Fury, Minneapolis, as its worldwide agency of record. Spending has not been determined. Clarity Coverdale helped introduce Chopin in North America in 1997 and was the brand’s agency for eight years; recently, the account had been handled internally.
February 5, 2013
February 4, 2013
- Lee Jeans selected GSD&M as its creative agency. In addition, PGA TOUR Superstore selected GSD&M as its creative and media partner.
- Ignited was named agency of record for Contiki Vacations. Effective immediately, Ignited will lead strategy, creative and media responsibilities for the global travel brand to build its presence in the U.S. market.
- Rebel Industries, Los Angeles, has been awarded experiential duties for the launch of Shellback Rum, a new spirit from E & J Gallo Winery.
- VRTC has been named agency of record for Puerto Vallarta.
- Two by Four added three clients to its roster: BERNINA of America, Bradley Corporation and VF Imagewear.
- Blacktop was named agency of record for Edible Arrangements’ local store marketing efforts.
- Wilson Sporting Goods Co. named Carrot Creative as its social media agency of record for most of its product categories. Carrot Creative will work with Wilson to develop and implement social strategies for the Wilson brand and its individual sport categories, including baseball/softball, basketball, football, volleyball, soccer and the DeMarini brand.
February 1, 2013
- Brazil's Taterka wins McDonald's global World Cup assignment.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WEiIfg
January 31, 2013
- Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11asMBl
- Metro, the Associated Newspapers-owned free daily newspaper, has hired Dare as its creative agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14trYp5
- Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WhCG01
- National Geographic Channels International has appointed The Corner to handle a global campaign for the launch of a new series.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WCnoSO