February 1, 2013
- Brazil's Taterka wins McDonald's global World Cup assignment.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WEiIfg
January 31, 2013
- Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11asMBl
- Metro, the Associated Newspapers-owned free daily newspaper, has hired Dare as its creative agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14trYp5
- Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WhCG01
- National Geographic Channels International has appointed The Corner to handle a global campaign for the launch of a new series.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WCnoSO
January 30, 2013
- Tipsters were right, Vonage taps JWT.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XKpcpe
- Hometown London has picked up the global advertising account for the online casino 32Red.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YiWkr8
- Cancer Research has appointed The Communications Agency (TCA) to handle the marketing activity around The Bobby Moore Fund.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wy1iRw
January 29, 2013
- Omnicom Media Group (OMG) UK has appointed Talon Outdoor, the agency led by former Kinetic chief executive Eric Newnham, as its out-of-home specialist agency, in a blow to Aegis' Posterscope.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YCbcVf
January 28, 2013
- Classic car insurance company Hagerty has hired VCCP Share as its first UK agency, ahead of an integrated brand campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1244oRd
- Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WaXje9
- Atomic London has picked up the advertising business for the children's charity Rainbow Trust without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/124adOC
- lucy activewear named mono as its agency of record.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square named RP3 Agency as its agency of record. RP3 will handle all marketing and media strategy, as well as the creation and execution of digital and social media campaigns. The agency was chosen without a review. Manhattan agency The Pekoe Group was the incumbent.
- EFM (Experiences for Mankind) was named agency of record for The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. EFM will handle traditional and digital media chores. First work will launch in spring 2013.
- Neighbor, Santa Monica, was named as the first agency of record for UniversityNow, San Francisco. An undisclosed budget will go to online, social media and public relations. First work will emphasize UniversityNow’s affordability and accessibility.