January 28, 2013
- Classic car insurance company Hagerty has hired VCCP Share as its first UK agency, ahead of an integrated brand campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1244oRd
- Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WaXje9
- Atomic London has picked up the advertising business for the children's charity Rainbow Trust without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/124adOC
- lucy activewear named mono as its agency of record.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square named RP3 Agency as its agency of record. RP3 will handle all marketing and media strategy, as well as the creation and execution of digital and social media campaigns. The agency was chosen without a review. Manhattan agency The Pekoe Group was the incumbent.
- EFM (Experiences for Mankind) was named agency of record for The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. EFM will handle traditional and digital media chores. First work will launch in spring 2013.
- Neighbor, Santa Monica, was named as the first agency of record for UniversityNow, San Francisco. An undisclosed budget will go to online, social media and public relations. First work will emphasize UniversityNow’s affordability and accessibility.
January 25, 2013
January 24, 2013
- JC Penney taps R/GA for digital work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WQohFk
- Lee Jeans appoints new agency, plans anniversary push.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10P42xo
- Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XCGVj3
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VvjWYF
- Brave, the independent UK agency, has expanded its relationship with Panasonic with the capture of a global advertising brief for its Viera range of TVs.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yq6Oss
January 22, 2013
- Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11ODOeF
- Cashmere clothing brand, Pure Collection, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton London to handle its integrated account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UQ3ORr
- Vitamix blenders named the Chicago office of Cramer-Krasselt as its agency of record, following a review. The assignment will include brand strategy and positioning, advertising, media buying and planning as well as social media. A new campaign for the brand will debut this spring.
- ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water named Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners its agency of record, charged with creative and media chores. Catalyst will handle public relations efforts.
- UNO Chicago Grill named FORGE Worldwide as its agency. Boston-based NorBella will handle media planning and buying.
- Southeastern auto service chain Autobell Car Wash named BooneOakley, Charlotte as its advertising agency of record. Spending was not released. Work will include digital and social media initiatives, and outdoor and broadcast advertising. First work, targeting infrequent car washers, breaks in February.
- The Vail Film Festival hired Macias Media Group and Calvin Media Consulting to lead its public relations and corporate partnerships for the festival’s upcoming annual event.
January 18, 2013
- HTC, the smartphone company, has parted ways with Mother, the incumbent on its estimated £100m global ad business, moving its advertising in-house.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WbzI9s
- Fairtrade International has appointed Inferno to handle its global advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10mznau
- Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, has appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/106ovZs
- Europcar, the global car hire company, has appointed MediaVest to its global search engine marketing (SEM) and display account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XJFSj9