May 14, 2013
- Stobart Group, the UK-listed owner of road hauliers Eddie Stobart, has hired Lansons Communications to rebuild its reputation in the City.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ZubKC
- Scholl, the world's largest foot care brand, owned by Reckitt Benckiser, has appointed LBi to redevelop its websites around the world.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z9vRq
- Havas Worldwide San Francisco was named global agency of record for storage solution provider, Seagate.
- Without a review, Interbike International Bicycle Expo selected TDA_Boulder as its first-ever agency of record. An undisclosed budget will support print and online advertising, breaking this month.
- Dinan Engineering has named Kahn Media as its agency of record.
- Sopexa USA renewed a three-year contract with BNIC, the Cognac National Board, and added public relations and social media strategy duties to the mix.
- Struck was named digital creative agency for homebuilders, Lennar Corporation. The agency will be responsible for Lennar's national advertising and digital campaigns.
- El Al picks new U.S. agency, debuts 'Vacations' campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12vH4ZM
- LG shifts bulk of global media account to Havas from WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13v4xwi
- Mindshare's winning streak continues with TGI Friday's win.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19k7ik6
May 13, 2013
May 10, 2013
- C&A, the clothing retailer, has appointed Razorfish London to handle its digital account across Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/198bX8y
- National Express has appointed Isobel to handle a summer advertising campaign, after a four-way pitch handled by AAR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15w2V97
- Fairfx.com, the online foreign exchange service, has appointed MBA and PHD to handle its creative and media accounts as it seeks to compete with rivals like Travelex.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YKvBrP
May 9, 2013
- Dyson, the British technology company behind the bag-less vacuum cleaners, has appointed Mindshare to its £120m global media account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZRIz5P
May 8, 2013
- Parcelforce Worldwide has appointed Proximity London to handle its CRM account, following a competitive process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10GxQqt
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and KesselsKramer have picked up the advertising account for Tele2, the European telecom company, ahead of a repositioning and relaunch of the brand across 10 European countries, excluding the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10q7R7I
- Huge wins Tempur-Pedic digital.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12bBuwu
- HHGregg selects new agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/109gc2J