December 11, 2012
- Digitas was named lead digital strategy for the La Poste Group, France's mail services company. The agency will work on La Poste's digital ecosystem, which includes both the online and mobile versions of LaPoste.fr and laposte.com, as well as mobile apps.
- DDB Canada will continue its partnership with the Canadian Tourism Commission for another five-year term. DDB Canada’s Vancouver office will collaborate with the CTC to develop marketing communications programs to drive travelers to Canada.
- Publicis Kaplan Thaler and MediaVest have been awarded the advertising and media business for Tri Honda Dealer Advertising Association, which is comprised of 60 Honda automobile dealerships serving New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Publicis Kaplan Thaler will handle the creative assignment and MediaVest will oversee all media planning and buying duties. The agencies will work across advertising, digital and social media.
- Zambezi was named agency of record for Strongbow cider. In addition, the agency was also named agency of record for Eastbay, an e-commerce sports gear retailer.
- i.d.e.a. was retained by Hot Spring Spas to provide creative branding development duties.
- BLITZ was named agency of record duties for Lucky Strike Entertainment. The agency will direct Lucky Strike’s overall branding as well as social media, search, analytics, mobile and location-based marketing strategies.
- AMC Theatres selected Bailey Lauerman for an internal and external branding campaign.
- SK+G Advertising was named media buying agency for Allegiant Travel Company. Previously, Allegiant handled all media planning and buying in-house.
- Piston has been named digital agency of record for games portal KNeoWORLD.com.
- Belkin selected RED Interactive Agency as the marketing agency for @TV, its "TV Anywhere" product.. The agency will handle the media planning and buying, social strategy and digital creative duties.
- Trex Company named Cuker Interactive its digital agency of record.
- Brownstein Group was named brand agency of record for Beneficial Bank. Harmelin Media will handle media planning and buying chores.
- JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
December 7, 2012
- JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TOINog
- Lenovo, the Chinese technology manufacturer, has appointed We Are Social as its first global social media agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XyFAyG
- BBDO wins vodka business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uq1kb0
December 6, 2012
- Vodafone has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its digital advertising account, estimated to be worth £10 million, after a pitch.
- HTC is understood to have appointed Omnicom Media Group to its £100 million global media planning and buying business after a pitch.
December 5, 2012
- Absolut is to appoint Sid Lee to its global advertising business after a pitch, in a move which threatens TBWA's 30-plus-year relationship with the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UnS4Em
- Grey London has been handed a global advertising brief from GlaxoSmithKline to create a corporate "masterbrand" campaign for the pharmaceuticals and FMCG giant following a shoot-out against TBWA\London.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11F4Jb4
- MediaCom has been appointed to the £2m media planning and buying account for News Corporation-owned book publisher Harper Collins.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XqVlYn
- Jack Wills, the clothing brand, has appointed CHI Group agencies The Social Practice, M/Six and CHI & Partners to its global account after a competitive pitch.
- Arena Media has won the £3m media account for Swiss herbal sweet brand Ricola following a pitch against three other undisclosed agencies.
- Carmichael Lynch wins Tempur-Pedic.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UkABwD
- Razorfish wins Target.com work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UE5qyI
December 4, 2012
- MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UmAlNx