November 26, 2012
- Organix, the organic children's food company, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its £2m media planning and buying account, following the closure of The Media Shop earlier this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TmvHhR
- Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, has appointed Mcgarrybowen to handle its European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XKgkXd
- Citi concludes direct marketing review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WykEHN
November 21, 2012
- LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed digital agency Greenlight to the digital account for its life and pensions business, ending its relationship with Harvest Digital.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Um6O6S
- Fetch, the mobile marketing agency, has been appointed by the global online marketplace eBay to manage all of its mobile media and creative campaigns across Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ufot21
November 20, 2012
- Maxus has netted a three-year extension to its contract with BT for media planning and buying, estimated to be worth £75m.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Sc6Spm
- News Corp Australia has appointed Mediabrands' UM to handle the News Limited business, GroupM's Mediacom to Foxtel and Publicis' ZenithOptimedia to Twentieth Century Fox, after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Te73C2
- Olson wins Belize Tourism account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XioFBt
- ROKKAN was named social agency of record for Sharp USA. The agency will be responsible for the brand’s social strategy and execution and will support several of Sharp’s products, including the AQUOS line of large screen LED TV’s and professional display products for business.
- Deutsch New York was named media agency of record for Chicago-based GrubHub, an online and mobile food ordering service.
- Catch New York was named agency of record for Loews Hotels & Resorts. The agency will handle all branding, marketing and media strategy, advertising, creative, digital and media planning and buying duties.
- The Auto Club Group, representing AAA clubs in 11 states and two U.S. territories, named The Richards Group as its agency of record. After participating in a review managed by Pile and Company, The Richards Group was awarded brand planning, creative development, media planning and buying, and digital marketing chores.
- Gilt selected Ocean Media as its media planning and buying agency of record.
- Keiler was tapped by World Fuel Services to handle marketing and advertising duties for its Business Aviation division.
- Brunner was named agency of record for Great Southern Wood Preserving. The agency will be responsible for all facets of Great Southern Wood’s advertising, including brand strategy, research, creative, media planning and buying, digital, and channel marketing.
November 19, 2012
- Arriva UK Bus has appointed Haslimann Taylor to handle its six-figure consumer and b2b PR account, following a four-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TMyLSC
November 16, 2012
- Kingfisher has handed MEC its consolidated £45 million media planning and buying business for its B&Q, TradePoint and Screwfix brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T5SIaT
- JD Williams, the catalogue retailer, has appointed McCann Manchester to handle strategic and creative work for its Jacamo brand after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TOl0VG
- The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZIUba1
- Aegis has scooped the bulk of the £200m European media planning and buying business for Kraft, while PHD has retained its £39m UK and Ireland media planning and buying responsibilities.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UKOvqw
- B&Q has awarded its £40 million advertising account to Karmarama.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WbUk19
- Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S33tcv