November 8, 2012
- BBC Worldwide, the corporation's commercial arm, has appointed Karmarama to create a campaign to promote the launch of its Olympic Games DVD collection.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z6Ingr
- SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WGirLg
- QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SFdagn
- M2M has won the £5 million media planning and buying business for the bagged salad brand Florette after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TNBtf3
- Sears Holdings retains MPG as media lead.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Qr5odK
- Shell expands its JWT relationship.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RNJlcg
November 7, 2012
- Nintendo has ditched plans to appoint Cake as its retained consumer agency just weeks before its biggest console launch in six years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SBa9O8
November 5, 2012
- BSkyB has retained SapientNitro and Table19 to work alongside its newly appointed below-the-line agency roster; Kittcat Nohr Nohr Digitas, Elvis and Inferno.
Read more: http://bit.ly/U47Jqe
- MediaCom has been awarded the Western Europe media account for the Goodyear and Dunlop brands snatching the £3.6m UK business from UM London.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SNG8xH
- Johnson & Johnson, the health and skincare company, has handed IPG's UM and GroupM's MEC its EMEA media planning and buying business, estimated to be worth £200 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WqbtK6
- The Department of Health has appointed OgilvyOne to its £50 million consolidated digital and direct account after a "winner-takes-all" pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YwPWxH
- Acer has appointed independent media agency DWA to handle the EMEA media planning and buying for its Aspire s7 campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wr9nd5
- A-B InBev names AKQA first digital AOR in U.S.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RMAzva
October 25, 2012
- Wunderman has won the direct marketing account for EDF Energy after an 11-month pitch process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S9mnAq
- Warburtons has appointed the Manchester-based integrated agency BJL ahead of a campaign for its range of gluten-free products.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TcLJZu
- The 7stars has been appointed to handle the £1.5m media planning and buying account for family entertainment media company Komixx Entertainment and to plan a "seven-figure" campaign for 2013.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Sl9XV7
- Mindshare has been awarded the £7 million digital media business for Anglian Home Improvements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RiSDQI
October 24, 2012
- LegalZoom, a provider of online legal solutions, named MEC as its media agency of record. The agency will provide full service media responsibilities including planning, implementation and data analytics. Billings are estimated at $50 million. Initiative was the incumbent.
- LevLane was named as the first advertising agency of record for the regional franchisee co-op, Massage Envy Philadelphia. Work will include TV, radio, online advertising, search engine marketing, sponsorships and event marketing. Spending was not released.
- Ecosentials LLC selected Moses as branding agency for its Vitamin Squeeze water enhancer. The account is estimated at $10 million.
- After a three-week review, tart cherry juice manufacturer Cheribundi named TDA_Boulder as its advertising agency of record. Work was previously handled in-house. Initial assignments will include a branding and packaging redesign and the development of sports-related sponsorship opportunities.