October 11, 2012
- Unilever has awarded the global advertising account for its Dove Men+Care range to Bartle Bogle Hegarty's London and New York offices without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RRTbwE
- The Corner has been hired by the Bullitt Group to launch its range of Caterpillar mobile phones globally, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNjxUx
- DHL, the logistics company, has hired Razorfish as its global lead digital agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UTJdt1
- Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VVZsL6
- Allianz Group, the financial services company, has appointed Grey London to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QUuWOp
- Amira Group, India's largest privately owned rice company, has appointed Engine to handle a multi-million-pound campaign to launch the brand in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QUv5BA
- Center Parcs, the UK holiday park operator, has appointed Walker Media to its estimated £5 million integrated media planning and buying business after a four-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T9xjtT
- SABMiller, the global brewing giant, has consolidated the UK advertising arrangements for its Peroni Nastro Azzurro brand into M&C Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T9xBB0
- Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WXjG51
- The organising body for the Rugby League World Cup 2013 has appointed McCann Manchester to promote the tournament, following a pitch process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RjxSVn
- Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SOCkeV
October 10, 2012
- McGarryBowen, Chicago, picks up Blue Cross Blue Shield after review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WNZK4H
October 5, 2012
October 4, 2012
- Virgin Holidays has appointed Lida to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WpqN6e
- Unilever is set to reappoint Mindshare to its £550 million media planning and buying account in Western Europe after an intensive nine-month review process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QSAJV8
- UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PZ8Pou
- The Payments Council, the UK payment services body, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to promote the benefits of switching bank accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VlM0Qq
- Dreams, the bedroom furniture retailer, has appointed MWO to handle its £24 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SzVTHX
- MPG Media Contacts has picked up the £2 million UK media planning and buying account for Illva Saronno, the Italian owner of the Tia Maria and Disaronno brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PZpvfD
- AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PZpM24
- Creature London has won the £2 million advertising account for the estate agent Your Move after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SFOhz8
October 3, 2012
- FilmDistrict finds a new media agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T01IKS