November 20, 2013
- Carlsberg has consolidated its estimated £100 million global media account into OMD after a four-way pitch, except the Chinese market, which has been retained by ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/I3VR9E
- Coca-Cola has appointed Cheil UK to develop a multi-channel brief promote its "happiness" proposition after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1892e7R
November 19, 2013
- SapientNitro, Poke London, Ogilvy Group, AnalogFolk and Albion are among 183 companies that have been placed on the Government's new framework for building digital public services.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fbgwqq
- Ribena has consolidated its global advertising account into Grey London without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1862uV6
- Apollo Tyres has hired Mindshare as its global media agency, following a multi-agency pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b5SGul
November 18, 2013
November 15, 2013
- 1&1 Media, the website services company, has moved its £7 million media "screen" planning and buying business into Walker Media from Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1abzMjN
- Premier Foods has awarded Carat its £20 million media planning and buying business previously handled by Starcom MediaVest Group as part of a company wider review of all its suppliers.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bJVPg7
- Health club franchise, Planet Fitness named Draftfcb Chicago its digital and social marketing agency of record. Philadelphia-based Red Tettemer O’Connell + Partners continues to serve as lead agency of record for Planet Fitness, handling overall brand strategy, creative and media duties.
November 14, 2013
- Danone, the owner of the Evian and Activia brands, has consolidated its European media account into Group M, as part of its ongoing global media review, with MEC retaining the £40 million UK account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bqOhNm
- Coca-Cola has handed Wunderman a new CRM brief covering Northern Europe after a four-way pitch that kicked off in June.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1750Ik6
- Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fEf2lY
- Venables Bell wins Skyy Vodka.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fC5gka
- Olson wins Supercuts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17sYLjM
- The AA appoints VCCP to handle £16m advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1idkwGt
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cYwsvZ