May 6, 2013
- Oh la la – Havas secures Citroen.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15tiEpb
- Leo Burnett picks up brief to make iconic Mini big in Japan.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17IsrW8
- Digitas takes lead role on NYSE Euronext.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17IkZdx
- McCann WG wins global duties for Zurich Insurance.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZsQcMl
- Constant Contact has selected mediahub/Mullen as its media agency of record following a review run by Pile and Co.
- Effective July 1, the Ohio Department of Administrative Services, Columbus, will consolidate the creative and media portions of The Ohio Lottery’s advertising account at Marcus Thomas, Cleveland. The agency already handles the media account, and successfully defended it in the same review. An expected budget of $16 million will go to TV, radio, outdoor, print, POS and digital, as well as some social media. First work will promote the Mega Millions game.
- Old Dominion Freight Line named Bernstein-Rein its agency of record for all the company’s lines of business, including LTL, Expedited, Global and OD Household Services. BR will handle creative, branding, strategy, digital media buying and planning social media, and lead generation.
- Petrol has been named media agency of record for NAMCO BANDAI Games America.
- The Gate won the global search and analytics business for The Project Management Institute, after a review.
May 3, 2013
- Interpublic wins holding company review for Zurich Insurance Group.
Read more: http://bit.ly/107vgJY
May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013
- Unilever taps 360i for Ben & Jerry's digital business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12X0Sr3
- JWT has won a place on the advertising roster for Carlsberg following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17xxw3p
- Play.com, the Jersey-based online retailer, has awarded its creative advertising business to Hometown and its media account to Vizeum, after two four-way pitches.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZVXWK6
- Bleublancrouge lands Air France-KLM.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13M887N
- Padulo lands MiiScan account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/145ysxz
- Eddie Bauer has new creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/159P5ZW
- Intel taps Leo Burnett's Arc for digital, shopper marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/130Bssu
April 30, 2013
- Procter & Gamble has moved its global Gillette advertising account into WPP's Grey, ending a relationship with BBDO of nearly five decades.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZxzleT
- The Leeds office of Carat has won the media planning and buying business for Chester Zoo following a consolidating pitch against MediaCom and Code Computerlove.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZPVExC
- Sony has appointed iris Worldwide as the company's creative agency for its audio products in Latin America. The appointment, made without a pitch, tasks iris with developing a strategy to target the Gen Y audience.
- Shmaltz Brewing Company, handcrafters of HE'BREW - The Chosen Beers and Coney Island Craft Lagers, hired Launchpad to handle a series of branding projects for its full line of craft brew brands. Initial work will launch this summer.
- Campbell Ewald has been selected as the talent acquisition marketing agency for Edward Jones financial services. The review, conducted by SRI, began last fall.
- Made Movement is launching a creative campaign this summer for Stonyfield yogurt. The agency is also working with ski resort Copper Mountain on a digital project that will launch the upcoming ski season.
- We Are Social was named global social media agency of record for online discount fashion retailer, THE OUTNET. The account, previously handled in-house, will be run out of We Are Social's NY office.
- Heat was named agency of record for MINI of San Francisco.
- The Watsons are working with Physique 57, a fitness company with studios in New York City, Beverly Hills and the Hamptons.
- Block & DeCorso was named agency of record for De Cecco USA, an Italian based pasta company. The agency will be responsible for both creative advertising and public relations for the De Cecco brand in the United States.
- After a month long review, LevLane was named agency of record for the newly formed Massage Envy Cleveland regional franchisee co-op.
- The Boston-based Businesses for Innovative Climate and Energy Policy (BICEP) has named Captains of Industry as its first agency of record.
- Pep Boys gives iCrossing all of its digital work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10N1rFV