August 30, 2012
- The Guardian has appointed We Are Social to help promote its blogger outreach activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PzMmuY
- Bahlsen, the German biscuit-maker, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to work on a launch campaign for a new brand, whose name has yet to be announced.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PQdzOh
- Brittany Ferries has consolidated its £4.5 million advertising, digital and media business into Bray Leino.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PzL7BU
- JWT London has picked up the advertising account for the rice brand Tilda. The business was most recently handled by its sister WPP agency Ogilvy & Mather. However, Tilda started talks with other shops in November last year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OBevpt
August 28, 2012
- Sea Life has appointed McCann Bristol to create a global TV campaign in partnership with its Australian office, following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PpfQgt
- Periscope picks up three liquor brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QPoy6o
- Burger King shaking up ad agency roster again.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SLCwMV
August 27, 2012
- Luxottica consolidates global media account at Omnicom.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QzFkGC
August 24, 2012
- Kraft Foods has appointed Arc London to handle strategic shopper marketing plan for its Mikado biscuit range.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SwsRd7