August 17, 2012
- Wonderbra UK has appointed Unity as its social media agency as it moves to grow its presence online.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SvcARg
- Harveys, the Steinhoff-owned furniture store, is to move its £16m media planning and buying account from Starcom MediaVest Group to Walker Media less than one month after denying it was planning to review the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TJRKzZ
- Vitro wins Redbox instant by Verizon as streaming battle looms.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PyRDYW
August 16, 2012
- Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/N6aFjJ
- The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PfSCvT
- BETC has landed Diet Coke's estimated £40 million ad account in North-West Europe and the Nordics after a pitch. The agency's London and Paris offices won the business after pitching jointly against Publicis' Paris office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PnKKYL
- Partners Andrews Aldridge has been appointed to handle the £6 million pan-European advertising account for the Marriott Hotels Group.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PnL4a0
- Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S0ak8D
- Fox International Channels has reappointed Walker Media to handle its £3 million media planning and buying for the National Geographic Channel just six months after selecting WPP's M/SIX.
Read more: http://bit.ly/N2R6ib
- Sovereign\Santander picks new agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ol72sW
- Moet & Chandon selects BRPR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Mz44CW
August 15, 2012
August 14, 2012
- Mars chewing gum brand Wrigley has charged Porter Novelli with adding an oral health focus to the brand's Extra products.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PUkH7E
- Struggling maternity and children's clothing retailer Mothercare has appointed Mischief for a retained brief to help the brand build consumer loyalty.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PhP2m7
- Vail Resorts doubles down with SapientNitro.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OgfrxQ
August 13, 2012
- Cancer Research UK has appointed Mother to lead its Race For Life account, following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Mrzz1H
- BDO International, a network of accountancy firms, has appointed the Manchester office of integrated agency Gyro to its creative account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QWTiac
- Total Media has been appointed to handle media planning and buying for a campaign fronted by Sir Steve Redgrave for Revitiveix, a medical device designed to alleviate the symptoms of poor circulation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TyFjXG