August 6, 2012
- A-B InBev consolidates Bud Light business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RQYOIh
August 3, 2012
August 2, 2012
- RAC, the breakdown service, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its £12 million ad account after a controversial and protracted pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RfKJ6S
- Arcadia, the high-street retail group owned by Sir Philip Green, has awarded its £4 million media planning and buying account to the WPP agency Maxus after a final shoot-out against Total Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OIj9me
- Direct Line Group is consolidating its estimated £11 million direct marketing business into MRM Meteorite.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QASjLV
- Olson wins Alzheimer's Association.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OsPIn6
- Right Guard moves to RT+P.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QrS6ul
- McGarryBowen lands spot on Procter & Gamble roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PBQElo
August 1, 2012
July 30, 2012
- Guinness, the Diageo-owned Irish stout, has appointed Ireland-headquartered digital agency Cybercom as its lead strategic and digital strategic partner for Western Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NDTyLn
- Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O'Neill's, has appointed AIS and Underwired to develop its digital strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QLRY6u
- HP takes Americas Computer account out of Twofifteen McCann.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PHdb3Q
- W+K London gets second Brown-Forman brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QME3gi