July 17, 2012
- Parkinson's UK, the Parkinson's disease charity, has appointed creative collective The Assembly to devise a brand campaign to raise its profile.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O9yPwB
- The7stars has been appointed to handle the media planning and buying account for white goods manufacturer Servis, which is set to relaunch in the UK next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LWl5b6
- Goodby wins Vitamin brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NvVb7V
- Ogilvy lands another Nestlé brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NraYI7
July 16, 2012
- Giro, a manufacturer of protective gear and accessories for action sports, tapped Cutwater to handle brand strategy and creative for a new product line.
- SK+G Advertising was named agency of record for El Encanto resort in Santa Barbara.
- Padilla Speer Beardsley was named agency of record for Rec Boat Holdings, which manufactures and distributes Four Winns, Glastron and Wellcraft boats. The agency will handle advertising, public relations, and digital and social media duties.
- Facing History and Ourselves, a company that works with educators to improve their effectiveness in the classroom, tapped RP3 Agency with its overall rebranding, including the redesign of its website.
- Allen & Gerritsen has been selected by Penn Foster, an online distance learning provider, to redesign the school’s brand strategy.
July 13, 2012
- SABMiller, the brewer, has appointed MEC to its £80m European media planning and buying account to promote brands including Peroni and Grolsch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MpQCwv
- Imperial Leather maker PZ Cussons Beauty has hired Iris as its lead strategic and creative agency for its premium hair care brand Fudge, as it embarks on its first global digital push for the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P4Bety
July 12, 2012
- Pernod Ricard has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the global digital and CRM account for The Glenlivet, the world's second-biggest-selling single malt whisky brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Od0Orw
- Porsche, the luxury car company, has appointed Karmarama to its UK advertising account after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MkhfZa
- Peta UK has appointed Fallon to create its first UK film ad ahead of a major communications push set to break later this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LLDk2Q
July 11, 2012
- 18 Feet & Rising has been appointed to create the launch campaign for the new cleaning product Replenish without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/No2BKq
- NFU Mutual, the financial services company, has appointed Grey London to its £3 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NlRvZA
- The New York Bakery Co has appointed Now to handle its £3 million ad business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Lfiura
- Land Securities, the shopping centre owner, has appointed VCCP to create a campaign for the launch of its Trinity Leeds retail and leisure space.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OcGtnl