April 29, 2013
- Work Club has won Adidas UK's social media business following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16cRouw
- The Singapore Tourism Board has hired JWT to handle its global advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10nEuBF
- Manning Gottlieb OMD has retained the media planning contract for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) automatic enrolment campaign, after a three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Y8LVQG
April 25, 2013
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the £35m pan-European advertising account for Philadelphia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XZv173
- CHI & Partners has won a pitch for the first global ad campaign from the luxury car manufacturer Lexus.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11UJMpL
- ZenithOptimedia has landed the £9 million media account for Maxxium UK, the UK's third-largest spirits company and owner of the Famous Grouse, Courvoisier, Jim Beam and Sourz brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Kx9Bl
- Chester Zoo appoints Code Computerlove to handle digital for its Islands project.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zn4lye
April 24, 2013
- JC Penney hires Y&R to help With turnaround.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10dJGIa
April 23, 2013
- Johnny Fearless has won the pitch for Imperial War Museums' campaign to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the First World War.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15DYlF9
- Freedrinks has hired Enter and Walker Media to its creative and media accounts respectively, as part of the drinks company's £8m of support for the Zeo range of soft drinks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13V0yeY
- Morgans Hotel Group tapped Firstborn to handle digital strategy and programming across its hotel properties, in addition to the development and re-launch of its global website. Firstborn’s initial marketing efforts will focus on creating mobile and web-based content geared toward enhancing the guest experience and promoting the brand's boutique culture.
- The VIA Agency was tapped to handle integrated marketing for Republic Wireless, following a review.
- Genuine Interactive was selected as digital advertising agency of records for Barbara’s, a cereals and snack company. The agency will handle digital strategy and planning, provide ongoing strategic guidance, and curate editorial content to its Facebook page.
- Moroch Partners was named agency of record for Stage Stores. The agency will handle strategic planning, creative and media planning and buying. Billings are estimated at $25 million. The agency’s first assignment will be to develop a back-to-school campaign that breaks in mid-July.
- New Belgium Brewing, the third largest craft beer brewer in the U.S., named Vizeum US as its media planning and buying agency. Backbone Media previously handled the work.
- The National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, the unifying voice of America’s nearly 2,000 behavioral health organizations, has hired Cactus to develop a nationwide awareness campaign for Mental Health First Aid.
April 22, 2013
- The Co-operative Group has appointed Holler to handle its social media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZJocmy
- Mother London has won a pan-European brief from Diageo for the launch of a Smirnoff sub-brand, called Apple Bite, following a pitch process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YFSXJZ
- We Are Social, the social media agency, has won the global social media account for The Outnet, the discount fashion website owned by Net-a-Porter, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17RIemm