November 13, 2013
- After ATL mandate, BBDO Guerrero to handle digital biz for J&J brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eMk9CW
- Blue Cross, the animal charity, has hired M&C Saatchi Group to its integrated account following a completive pitch process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17utLjl
- Mindshare has won the UK and Ireland media account for health and beauty AS Watson, which includes the media planning and buying for Superdrug and The Perfume Shop, from incumbent ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aEEfY8
- Arena has won the £3 million media account for All Leisure Group after a pitch process believed to involve the two incumbents Carat Manchester and Equi=media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1724NoU
November 12, 2013
- Lucky Generals has won the advertising account for the ethical electricity supplier Good Energy following a four-way competitive pitch run by AAR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gGrzbs
- VH1 selects Mediahub/Mullen for media duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/HLl9Jh
- Jambu, a fashion lifestyle shoe brand and wholly owned subsidiary of Vida Shoes International, named New York-based Launchpad as its first-ever agency of record, without a review. The agency will manage strategic and creative advertising duties. Work was previously handled in-house.
November 8, 2013
- Scope has appointed Grey London and MediaCom ahead of an ad campaign after finding the goodwill created by the London 2012 Paralympics has failed to improve conditions for the disabled.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1c5vtVw
- Njoy, the e-cigarette brand, has hired Walker Media to its media planning and buying business ahead of a big marketing push.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17cWbJ8
November 7, 2013
- Pernod Ricard whisky brand Chivas Regal has appointed AnalogFolk to handle its global digital advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/HKUNGY
- OMD UK has won the media planning and buying account for SSE, the UK's second-biggest energy supplier.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19H3BIK
- BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cUXsZ9
- Kingfisher, the Indian beer brand, has appointed Dare as its lead creative agency in the UK after a three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17dBMsM
- Legacy selects MediaCom after a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aHX1Us
November 5, 2013
- Isobar has won a pan-European digital account for Foot Locker, the sports retailer, after a two-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b1S86X