May 21, 2013
- The American Frozen Food Institute selected IPG’s McCann Erickson, GolinHarris and Casanova Pendrill to develop a national consumer campaign on behalf of the newly formed Frozen Food Roundtable. McCann will lead the advertising and integrated team of sister agencies GolinHarris for public relations and Casanova Pendrill for Hispanic communications.
- Empower MediaMarketing was named media agency of record for The Gorilla Glue Company.
- Evok Advertising and Design was named agency of record for the Ocala/Marion County Visitors and Convention Bureau. Evok will be responsible for overall advertising and marketing including brand development, strategy and planning, public relations, social media and digital and traditional advertising.
- Late July Organic Snacks tapped Haberman to handle its social marketing and 2013 campaign chores.
- Sunrise MarketPlace has chosen Emcee Design as its design agency of record.
- John Lewis has appointed Proximity to work on its customer relationship management campaigns, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18fksAc
- Housing and homeless charity Shelter has appointed Chameleon to work across its online giving platforms.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZaIVWS
- Cramer-Krasselt beats the odds to keep Porsche.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10iSzSs
May 20, 2013
- Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16EdPd8
- The7Stars has been appointed to revive HMV's fortunes and refocus the retailer's marketing on music and film, after it was rescued from administration in April.
Read more: http://bit.ly/161whMT
- TripAdvisor hires shops for its first offline campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/162tbYY
- Deep Focus snares Nespresso, nabs BBDO creative exec.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11R7HNf
- Draftfcb wins California Nature Conservancy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13zjo98
May 17, 2013
- Engine's WCRS has won the pan-European ad account for Betfair, after a four-way pitch involving WCRS, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and M&C Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z18Mk3
- Sudocrem, the nappy rash cream brand, has appointed independent advertising agency The Minimart to its £3m UK ad account as it looks to expand the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10VKesJ
May 16, 2013
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for the shoe brand Clarks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18NGR8V
- Danone, the dairy manufacturer, is to back its main brand with a CRM programme for the first time and has appointed Hypernaked to create and manage the initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17zRJIt
- Cockburn's, the port producer, has appointed The Corner to its UK and global advertising accounts after a three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14sKVrQ