January 4, 2013
- Mondelez gives MediaVest, Aegis more media work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/100pEaK
January 3, 2013
January 2, 2013
December 18, 2012
- Kerry Foods to work with Cirkle on B2B campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VOOeTP
- Easy-forex, the foreign exchange dealing platform, has appointed integrated creative agency MBA as its first global advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UOITNo
- Wickes, the home improvements store, has appointed OMD UK to its search account after a competitive pitch involving Aegis Media's iProspect.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VNJwWf
- BFG was named digital agency of record for Lance Sandwich Crackers. The agency will handle digital and promotion executions, including website development, mobile applications, retail point of sale, social media and creative.
- Arieff Communications added adidas NEO Label to its client roster, and will create a public relations program in the U.S. designed to increase awareness of the teen apparel brand.
December 17, 2012
- Maxus has won the £21m media planning and buying account for Associated British Foods' grocery arm, snatching the business from incumbent ZenithOptimedia in a competitive review that also included MPG Media Contacts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WjpuVQ
- Mini, the BMW-owned car marque, has consolidated its integrated account into Iris.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VMaYns
- Initiative has been awarded the media account for over-the-counter healthcare company Omega Pharma in Central and Eastern Europe and the Nordics, incorporating 18 markets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UuHMSw