April 18, 2013
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for Bang & Olufsen after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11h3f6o
- Nando's, the restaurant chain, has named 18 Feet & Rising as its advertising agency after a pitch process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13kC5vA
- Appliances Online, the white-goods retailer, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay and MediaCom Manchester to handle creative and media for its first ad campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XIy5nT
- Sweatband.com appoints 10 Yetis for PR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/115UY3F
April 16, 2013
- Smyths Toys, the high-street retailer, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to handle its £11m ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17iJdcq
- After a three-month review, Visit Estes Park, Estes Park, Colo., has named Cultivator Advertising & Design, Denver, as its advertising agency of record. Other review participants included Vladimir Jones, Cactus and the incumbent, Hill Aevium, all Denver-based. A $1 million budget will go to print, digital and outdoor advertising, with first work, focusing on the summer vacation season, launching in May.
- Belkin International selected Always On Communications as media planning and buying agency for its WeMo, Yolk Custom Case, and Ultimate iPad Keyboard Case products
April 15, 2013
- PepsiCo has appointed Karmarama to create an integrated launch campaign for TigerNuts, its new Walkers "crisp/nuts" snack, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YKUB1r
- Grey London has been appointed by skills council Semta to promote the Government's apprenticeship drive through an ad campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XCBWTB
April 12, 2013
April 11, 2013
- Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10VUOdS
- Fallon has won the pan-European advertising account for the Mondelez International biscuit brand Mikado, after a four-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10WddJ2