October 1, 2012
- Beiersdorf, the company that owns the Nivea brand, is to move its estimated £45 million media account for Northern Europe into MEC.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SuFEfb
September 28, 2012
- Prostate Cancer UK has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its £1.5m media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S62lrA
- The Department of Health has retained Dare to handle its advertising account for its high-profile anti-smoking campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QKwacr
September 27, 2012
- The NSPCC has hired OMD to handle its £8 million consolidated media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNIMoo
- LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SSDn9J
- Archibald Ingall Stretton has landed Vodafone's loyalty marketing business as the brand looks to launch a burst of activity ahead of Christmas.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UwEi0R
- Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TH5sYi
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S2shoe
- FDA picks 6 agencies to handle anti-tobacco ads.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QXvfps
- Hyundai's Dedicated Shop, Innocean, Lands First Non-Auto Client in the U.S.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PInJiF
September 26, 2012
- Southern Comfort has appointed Wieden & Kennedy London to be its lead creative agency in the UK, handling its above-the-line and digital work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SlPsbc
September 25, 2012
- Honda has appointed Havas Media's Cake to handle the brand's social media activity in the UK on a retained basis after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RTEsn9