April 8, 2013
- Webster Bank selected SapientNitro as its marketing agency of record. The agency will handle research and strategy development, website development, rich media and online creative, broadcast production, print and radio advertising along with media planning and buying.
- Stonyfield yogurt tapped Empower MediaMarketing as its media agency of record. The agency will handle all of Stonyfield’s paid media efforts and help Stonyfield with its search engine marketing and content marketing efforts.
- Nestlé USA named Marcus Thomas, Cleveland, as traditional and digital agency of record for its Buitoni North America brand of refrigerated pastas and sauces. First Buitoni work breaks in June, and will focus on digital, including Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and on product integration and sponsorships within both print and broadcast media.
- French’s, a division of Reckitt Benckiser, has added TDA_Boulder to its roster as design agency, handling package design, print and non-traditional efforts for both existing products, including French’s Mustard, French’s French Fried Onions and French’s Worcestershire Sauce, and for a new product under development. Budget is undisclosed. First work, for French’s Mustard, breaks this month.
- Ecommerce retailer Ministry of Supply named Soldier Design as its first branding agency of record.
- Starcom joins Esurance media roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Y35FlI
- Group M wins Nestle U.S. media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10Mq2Xl
April 5, 2013
- Mindshare has retained the £400m global planning and buying business for HSBC, four weeks after the bank split its creative account between JWT, Grey London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YAh544
- Albion has been picked to handle the branding and advertising brief for the £100m Hackney Fashion Hub development from Hackney Council and property developer Manhattan Loft Corporation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z6q49H
- Trust My Garage appoints Bridge PR for brand launch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Y5kJ7
- Kwik-Fit Group appoints Lateral for eCRM.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17h1BFh
- McCann Worldgroup tipped to have won global China Telecom account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XtcKky
- Max's hands US$60 million media business to Carat Philippines.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Xi8bHs
- Tiger Beer consolidates digital duties with iris Singapore.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZB9YnC
- Ikea hands Match Media full media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XoLlAe
- Miele selects Doug & Serge as AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14Cu1dd
- George Brown chooses Cleansheet as AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10vxSDJ
- Zulu Alpha Kilo lands Interac account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YV7i8b
April 3, 2013
- Dentsu's Aegis Media has landed its first global win in the form of the £20m media planning and buying duties for British luxury fashion brand Burberry.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z8djdG
- Freixenet, the UK's best-selling sparkling wine brand, has appointed Fold7 to handle its UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13RaaaS
- Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yvyyun
- Arena Media has picked up the media business for beauty and skin graft specialists Nanoblur.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XdpoBZ
- The English National Opera (ENO) has appointed the independent media agency Total Media ahead a "radical" marketing campaign to attract new audiences.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14Eosuy
- Whiskas and Fosters to work with new marketing communications agency Incahoots.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wZWpS
- 22seven appoints Radar to drive brand roll-out.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12hYkBQ
April 2, 2013
- Coca-Cola has appointed MediaCom to its £30m UK media planning and buying business, ending a 12-year relationship with Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XnMQ1G
- Comparethemarket.com, the price comparison website, has hired iCrossing to its natural search account, previously handled by Steak.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YQ9Rsa
- MRM has been awarded additional assignments by long time client, Verizon. The scope of work includes digital acquisition and CRM work – including OLA, rich media, marketing landing pages and digital experience programs.
- Con Edison awarded its advertising account to The Gate NY, following a review.
- Mistress was tapped by Ubisoft to launch its television campaign for Assassin's Creed IV. The campaign is set to launch in the fall.
- POPSUGAR, a global technology company, selected Goodby, Silverstein & Partners as its global advertising agency of record.
- 360i will be working with HBO on the strategic vision for the brand's social media presence, creating campaigns designed to spark content and conversation about the brand online.
- Co-Communications was named agency of record for Hudson Valley Tourism. The firm will partner with Harquin Graphics to promote the Hudson River Valley region as a leisure and business destination.
- LevLane was named advertising agency of record for two regional franchisee co-ops, Massage Envy Northern Virginia/D.C. and Massage Envy Maryland/Southern Delaware. An undisclosed budget will go to digital advertising and marketing, including website design, SEO, SEM and social media, and to event marketing. The incumbent was BomserPayan, New York.
- The Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix has named Embark Digital as its social media agency of record.
- The Boston Public Schools have enrolled Proverb to help with an awareness campaign for the BPS Arts Expansion Initiative.
- Fredrick Fekkai hair care tapped SelectNY to develop a fully integrated advertising campaign called “Most Privileged Hair in the World.”
- Frank Unlimited, Seattle, has been named the first advertising agency of record for the newly formed Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Proton Therapy, a ProCure Center. A $1.6 million budget will go to print, radio and online advertising, and event marketing.