April 5, 2013
- Mindshare has retained the £400m global planning and buying business for HSBC, four weeks after the bank split its creative account between JWT, Grey London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YAh544
- Albion has been picked to handle the branding and advertising brief for the £100m Hackney Fashion Hub development from Hackney Council and property developer Manhattan Loft Corporation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z6q49H
- Trust My Garage appoints Bridge PR for brand launch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Y5kJ7
- Kwik-Fit Group appoints Lateral for eCRM.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17h1BFh
- McCann Worldgroup tipped to have won global China Telecom account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XtcKky
- Max's hands US$60 million media business to Carat Philippines.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Xi8bHs
- Tiger Beer consolidates digital duties with iris Singapore.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZB9YnC
- Ikea hands Match Media full media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XoLlAe
- Miele selects Doug & Serge as AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14Cu1dd
- George Brown chooses Cleansheet as AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10vxSDJ
- Zulu Alpha Kilo lands Interac account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YV7i8b
April 3, 2013
- Dentsu's Aegis Media has landed its first global win in the form of the £20m media planning and buying duties for British luxury fashion brand Burberry.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z8djdG
- Freixenet, the UK's best-selling sparkling wine brand, has appointed Fold7 to handle its UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13RaaaS
- Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yvyyun
- Arena Media has picked up the media business for beauty and skin graft specialists Nanoblur.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XdpoBZ
- The English National Opera (ENO) has appointed the independent media agency Total Media ahead a "radical" marketing campaign to attract new audiences.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14Eosuy
- Whiskas and Fosters to work with new marketing communications agency Incahoots.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wZWpS
- 22seven appoints Radar to drive brand roll-out.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12hYkBQ
April 2, 2013
- Coca-Cola has appointed MediaCom to its £30m UK media planning and buying business, ending a 12-year relationship with Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XnMQ1G
- Comparethemarket.com, the price comparison website, has hired iCrossing to its natural search account, previously handled by Steak.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YQ9Rsa
- MRM has been awarded additional assignments by long time client, Verizon. The scope of work includes digital acquisition and CRM work – including OLA, rich media, marketing landing pages and digital experience programs.
- Con Edison awarded its advertising account to The Gate NY, following a review.
- Mistress was tapped by Ubisoft to launch its television campaign for Assassin's Creed IV. The campaign is set to launch in the fall.
- POPSUGAR, a global technology company, selected Goodby, Silverstein & Partners as its global advertising agency of record.
- 360i will be working with HBO on the strategic vision for the brand's social media presence, creating campaigns designed to spark content and conversation about the brand online.
- Co-Communications was named agency of record for Hudson Valley Tourism. The firm will partner with Harquin Graphics to promote the Hudson River Valley region as a leisure and business destination.
- LevLane was named advertising agency of record for two regional franchisee co-ops, Massage Envy Northern Virginia/D.C. and Massage Envy Maryland/Southern Delaware. An undisclosed budget will go to digital advertising and marketing, including website design, SEO, SEM and social media, and to event marketing. The incumbent was BomserPayan, New York.
- The Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix has named Embark Digital as its social media agency of record.
- The Boston Public Schools have enrolled Proverb to help with an awareness campaign for the BPS Arts Expansion Initiative.
- Fredrick Fekkai hair care tapped SelectNY to develop a fully integrated advertising campaign called “Most Privileged Hair in the World.”
- Frank Unlimited, Seattle, has been named the first advertising agency of record for the newly formed Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Proton Therapy, a ProCure Center. A $1.6 million budget will go to print, radio and online advertising, and event marketing.
April 1, 2013
March 28, 2013
- Albion has landed property website Zoopla's £4m advertising account after a contested pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10UINsC