April 12, 2013
April 11, 2013
- Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
- Fallon has won the pan-European advertising account for the Mondelez International biscuit brand Mikado, after a four-way pitch.
April 10, 2013
- William Hill, the bookies, has appointed the digital agency Mr. President to oversee its social media strategy without a pitch.
- Mammoet appoints DDB & Tribal Amsterdam to work on integrated campaign.
- Cheestrings appoints Unity to handle creative account.
DDB Tribal Berlin named lead agency for Electrolux and AEG
April 10, 2013
The Electrolux Group has chosen DDB Tribal Berlin as the EMEA lead agency for its AEG and Electrolux brands and consolidates its brand and product communication in one agency.
DDB Tribal Berlin takes over as lead agency from DDB Stockholm to manage all brand and product campaigns for Electrolux and AEG moving forward. The consolidation brings lead agency status for both brands under one roof to enable a fully integrated communications delivery.
In May 2012, DDB Europe prevailed in a pitch for the Electrolux EMEA business in a pitch against various network agencies. Toby Pschorr, Managing Director of DDB Tribal Berlin, who led the pitch effort, has since overseen the business as DDB’s European Business Lead.
„We were looking for an agency that has a genuinely international perspective and can competently operate in the increasingly merging worlds of digital and physical consumer touchpoints. We also appreciate that DDB Tribal Berlin has long standing expertise in white goods. Both aspects were determining factors for our decision“, states Lars Hygrell, Senior Vice President Marketing & Brands EMEA.
Electrolux is a global leader in household and professional devices. The group sells about 40 million products a year in more than 150 markets. AEG and Electrolux are its leading European brands.
Toby Pschorr, Managing Director at DDB Tribal says: “Electrolux has a strong creative DNA, as expressed in the ‘Cube’ and ‘Vac from the Sea’ product experiences. Our task is to bring this innovation focus to the fore in communications. We have already been tasked with some amazing product launches and are delighted to be working closely with Lars’ European team.”