March 25, 2013
- Vimto has appointed Driven to its social media account, previously handled by Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YzUMuR
March 22, 2013
- TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris\Johannesburg appointed by Appletiser.
Read more: http://bit.ly/105I9WG
- Zuzakami appoints SAfrica Vibe Media for digital works.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14csEl1
- AJF wrestles IG from London.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZCMEsz
- Perfetti Van Melle hands creative duties to McCann Jakarta.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yht2xL
- Funglian Group appoints Leo Burnett to handle two Chinese spirits brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YhttrN
- APEX wins back Royal Sun Alliance account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11lerhv
- Open lands Toys “R” Us.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZFCgRV
March 21, 2013
- VCCP has won a three-way competitive pitch for the pan-European advertising account for Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by the US drinks company Beam.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WX2FMq
- Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WN6a7c
- iCrossing nabs two Beam brands, expands role with liquor giant.
Read more: http://bit.ly/162hs9h
- Kimberly-Clark in talks with several PR agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZLFuBB
March 20, 2013
March 19, 2013
- Henri Lloyd, the clothing brand, has appointed ODD as its new creative lead and strategic agency partner for its lifestyle division.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yod3b8
- Hometown London has picked up the advertising account for Maybourne Hotel Group, the company that owns Claridge's, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WB7g4H
- RPA beats odds to keep Honda brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/136aFO7
- Made Movement was named the agency of record for Fred natural spring water. The agency will produce all creative, targeting a younger, edgier demographic. The campaign will primarily focus on digital, social, and product innovation elements.
- VAYA Pharma, a research-based pharmaceutical company, selected Erwin Penland to develop a global brand strategy and platform.
- The Somerset on Grace Bay, a resort on Turks & Caicos beach, selected MP&A Digital & Advertising as its agency of record for North America.
- Rockfon, a subsidiary of Rockwool International and manufacturer of integrated ceiling solutions for the commercial market, hired Eric Mower + Associates Group B2B to launch its brand in North America. EMA will create a brand position, public relations campaign, digital and direct marketing components, sales support materials, and media strategy.
- Planit has been selected by the Baltimore Area Acura Dealers Association to develop and execute its Tier 2 strategic marketing campaign for the Baltimore area. The $1 million yearlong campaign, set to launch in April, will mix digital and social media initiatives with traditional broadcast marketing to drive leads to the association’s Maryland-based dealers. RPA previously handled the work.
- DARCARS Automotive Group, operator of more than 30 auto dealership franchises in the Metro D.C. area, selected RP3 Agency as its agency of record. The agency will handle digital, point-of-sale, radio, print and TV components.