- Innocent, the smoothies manufacturer and serial advertising account reviewer, has put its £6 million creative business up for pitch.
- Superdrug, the UK's second-largest health and beauty retailer, is reviewing its £5 million advertising account.
- SCA has confirmed details of its global advertising review process, which includes feminine hygiene brands such as Libresse and Libra as well as Bodyform.
- Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
- Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
Tags: Innocent, reviews, pitches, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, RKCR/Y&R, Superdrug, HMDG, SCA, Gatwick Airport, Mindshare, Avios, Airmiles, in-house, 101