- Philadelphia, the cream-cheese range, is reviewing its £35 million pan-European advertising account.
- Play.com is reviewing its advertising account as part of a repositioning as an eBay-style marketplace. The company is closing its retail business following changes to tax rules.
- Betfair is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European advertising business.
- WaterAid, the charity that promotes greater access to safe water, is looking for an advertising agency.
- Sleepy's searches for a creative agency.
Tags: Philadelphia, pitches, reviews, Play.com, Betfair, The Government, WaterAid, Sleepy's,