- Hugo Boss, the designer label, is reviewing its global media planning and buying account to ensure its current agency, Havas Media, is providing the best quality and service.
- Toshiba, the Japanese consumer electronics company, is looking for an agency to work on a new UK project.
- London & Partners, the official promotional body for London, is looking for an agency to create a digital campaign to boost visitors.
- Weight Watchers UK is reviewing its digital media account after splitting from the incumbent, Razorfish.
- Carnival searches for media agency.
Tags: Hugo Boss, pitches, Havas Media, reviews, Toshiba UK, McCann London, Grey London, London & Partners, London Tourism, digital, Weight Watchers UK, Razorfish, Havas Media, MPG, Carnival Cruise Lines, incumbent