- British Airways has confirmed it is reviewing its global creative requirements, including its ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and direct agency OgilvyOne.
- The 13-year incumbent Mindshare on alert as German airline launches planning and buying contest.
- The Government has kicked off a search for an agency to run its annual teacher recruitment campaigns, which are currently created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
- News UK, the publisher of The Times and The Sun, has issued a brief for a digital agency as initial estimates suggest The Sun has attracted more than 340,000 digital subscribers in the first two weeks since launching its paywall.
- Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison service, is looking for a user-experience agency to help transform its website.
- National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
Tags: British Airways, BA, reviews, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, BBH, OgilvyOne, Lufthansa, GroupM, Mindshare, The Government, recruitment, Adam & Eve/DDB, A&E/DDB, News UK, CRM, The Times, The Sun, digital, Moneysupermarket.com, website, National Express, Sky IQ, Experian CheetahMail, McCann Birmingham