- Ginsters, the pasty brand, is looking for an advertising agency after parting ways with Grey London.
- Virgin Active, the chain of fitness clubs part-owned by Richard Branson's Virgin Group, is speaking to agencies about its UK advertising requirements.
- The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
- The View From The Shard is looking for a creative agency to help promote the attraction in 2014.
- Ladbrokes, SapientNitro's most high profile above-the-line client, has put its £7 million creative advertising account up for pitch.
Tags: Ginsters, Grey London, Virgin Active, Richard Branson, he Brooklyn Brothers, in-house, The Open University, Rapp, reviews, The View From The Shard, pitches, M&C Saatchi, Ladbrokes, SapientNitro