- GlaxoSmithKline has put its global digital advertising account up for review.
- The Walt Disney Company has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat. The pitch is part of a strategic review of Disney's media agencies and is in its early stages.
- Revlon, the make-up brand, is looking for its first European digital and social agency.
- Skycig, the electronic cigarette brand, is looking for an advertising agency.
- Arby's puts creative up for review.
Tags: reviews, pitches, GlaxoSmithKline, GSK, digital, Grey Worldwide, The Walt Disney Company, Carat, media, digital, Revlon, Holler, Publicis Groupe, Young & Rubicam, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, GroupM, MediaCom, Skycig, e-cigarette, Povey Sindall Media, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, CP&B, CP+B, Arby's