- MasterCard has launched a review of its estimated $200 million global media planning and buying account.
- Skoda, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, is speaking to agencies about its pan-European advertising requirements.
- Vodafone is looking to hire an agency to help it create a set of guidelines to unite its advertising across the world.
- Thomas Cook is holding a CRM review as part of a wider overhaul of its marketing.
- John Hancock launches a review.
Tags: MasterCard International, reviews, UM, Universal McCann, Interpublic Group of Cos., Skoda, VW, Volkswagen, Leagas Delaney, Vodafone, WPP, Team Red, Grey Worldwide, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, RKCR/Y&R, Thomas Cook, CRM, reviews, John Hancock, Hill Holliday