- The UK media account for high street retail brand Marks and Spencer is under review.
- Google is conducting a review of its UK advertising and digital agencies.
- Travel Republic, the online travel agent, is looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising.
- Vodafone is down to two finalists in its global media agency search.
- NBCUniversal is reviewing the digital work currently handled by Ignited.
Tags: reviews, Marks and Spencer, Marks & Spencer, media, Publicis Media, Walker Group, Google UK, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Isobar, Joint, BBH, Adam & Eve/DDB, Travel Republic, pitches, in-house, Vodafone, MEC, GroupM, Dentsu Aegis, Carat, Omnicom, OMD, digital, reviews, NBCUniversal, Ignited, Kantar Media