- FirstGroup, the transport company that is set to replace Virgin Trains as the operator of the West Coast Mainline, is looking for an advertising agency to handle its estimated £7 million account.
- SCA has put the international advertising account for its Tena range up for review.
- Louis Vuitton, the fashion house, is reviewing its global advertising arrangements.
- Lidl is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £18 million UK advertising account.
- Allianz Worldwide Care, the health insurance brand, is looking for a UK agency to handle its advertising account.
- Elemis, the luxury beauty and spa brand, is seeking an agency to handle its ad account.
- Kwik Fit, the car maintenance specialist, has called a review of its below-the-line agency arrangements.
Tags: Kwik Fit, Monkey, Elemis, Allianz Worldwide Care, Grey, Lidl, AV Browne, Louis Vuitton, Ogilvy & Mather Paris, DLKW Lowe, SCA, Tena, FirstGroup, Virgin Trains, West Coast Mainline, Elvis, reviews, pitches