- Kraft Foods, the Swiss-based company, is set to review its estimated £200 million European media planning and buying arrangements, including the £39 million account held by PHD in the UK.
- Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, is looking for an agency to handle a major global advertising push.
- Asda is holding a review of its £10 million digital media roster.
- Douwe Egberts is seeking an agency for its £4 million UK above-the-line advertising account.
- Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is looking for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
- Jack Wills, the clothing brand, is on the hunt for an advertising agency as it moves to ramp up its marketing efforts.
- Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
- Standard Life, the pensions and investments company, is reviewing its digital advertising account.
- Gumtree.com, the classifieds website, is looking for an agency to handle its £3 million advertising account.
Tags: Kraft Foods Inc., reviews, PHD, Omnicom Group, WPP, Mindshare, Aegis Media , Starcom MediaVest Group, Tassimo, Ogilvy & Mather, O&M, TBWA, Carat, Razorfish, pitches, Douwe Egberts, CST The Gate, Center Parcs, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, BMB, Jack Wills, Scottish Power, Lew