- Carling is reviewing its £10 million advertising account.
- Toblerone, the Kraft Foods-owned chocolate brand, is talking to agencies about its pan-European ad account.
- Yakult is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European digital account. The review is being handled in-house.
- The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
- Smart, the Daimler-owned car marque, is reviewing its advertising arrangements across Europe as it seeks to relaunch the brand.
- Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
- Taco Bell embarks on media-agency search.
Tags: Molson Coors, Carling, VCCP Blue, reviews, pitches, Toblerone, Kraft Foods Inc., Ogilvy & Mather, O&M, Yakult, in-house, Co-op, The Co-operative Group, TDA, Refinery, Daimler AG, Smart, BBDO, Organix, The Media Shop, Taco Bell, Yum Brands, Draftfcb, Interpublic