- Gap, the high-street clothing retailer, has approached agencies about its international advertising and media accounts.
- Dewar's, the premium blended Scotch whisky brand owned by Bacardi-Martini, has put its global advertising account up for review.
- In the week that Bodyform scored a PR hit with a spoof ad on its Facebook page, its parent company, SCA Hygiene, has called a review of the feminine hygiene brand's global advertising account.
- Viacom International Media Networks is seeking an agency to handle its digital account across major markets.
- Total, the Greek yoghurt brand, is on the hunt for an ad agency as it ramps up advertising efforts.
Tags: Gap, reviews, Banana Republic, Old Navy, O&M, Ogilvy & Mather, PHD, Dewar's, Bacardi-Martini, Saatchi & Saatchi, S&S NY, SCA Hygiene, Bodyform, FMCG, Haygarth, Publicis Chemistry, BSUR Amsterdam, pitches, Viacom International Media Network, MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Viva, Comedy Central, VIMN, Quiet Storm, Wieden + Kennedy, W+K, W&K, Wieden & Kennedy, Buzzman, Total Yoghurt, Fage, Creative Orchestra