October 18, 2012
- Gap, the high-street clothing retailer, has approached agencies about its international advertising and media accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OLSTb2
- Dewar's, the premium blended Scotch whisky brand owned by Bacardi-Martini, has put its global advertising account up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TyGmVv
- In the week that Bodyform scored a PR hit with a spoof ad on its Facebook page, its parent company, SCA Hygiene, has called a review of the feminine hygiene brand's global advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QuSW9t
- Viacom International Media Networks is seeking an agency to handle its digital account across major markets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/R6PkMC
- Total, the Greek yoghurt brand, is on the hunt for an ad agency as it ramps up advertising efforts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/R6PyTJ