October 25, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/SzNKB7
- Avis Budget Group, the car-rental company, is reviewing its estimated £15 million pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PtEjGF
- Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TIqPCg
- Clas Ohlson, Sweden's third-largest retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle advertising in the UK as it ramps up its marketing efforts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WLZINe
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TIr5kM
- Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TizSO6
- The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.