- Avis Budget Group, the car-rental company, is reviewing its estimated £15 million pan-European advertising account.
- Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
- Clas Ohlson, Sweden's third-largest retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle advertising in the UK as it ramps up its marketing efforts.
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
- Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
- The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Tags: Avis Budget Group, reviews, pitches, McCann Birmingham, Atomized Entertainment, Merck, ZenithOptimedia, Initiative, with Schering-Plough, Interpublic Group of Cos., Clas Ohlson, SapientNitro, ATOC, The Association of Train Operating Companies, ZenithOptimedia, Friends of the Earth, FoE, Volvo Trucks, Forsman & Bodenfors