- Lego is looking for an advertising agency to handle its UK brand campaign for 2013.
- Glenmorangie, the single-malt whisky brand, is seeking a UK advertising agency to handle its £6 million account after parting company with WCRS.
- Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
- Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6 million advertising account as it prepares to launch a major brand push next year.
- Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
- Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand, has put its UK digital business up for review.
- Qsoft Consulting, the operator of GaydarRadio, is looking to appoint an integrated agency ahead of an advertising campaign for its Gaydar-branded dating websites.
- Reckitt Benckiser conducts digital search.
- 4 finalists emerge in Charles Schwab review.
Tags: Lego, reviews, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, RKCR/Y&R, McCann Erickson London, Glenmorangie, WCRS, Virgin Holidays, MCBD, Holland & Barrett, pitches, NBTY Europe, Big Communications, Danone, Agency Republic, Kimberly-Clark, Andrex, Gaydar, Qsoft Consulting, Reckitt Benckiser, Mucinex, Cepacol, Delsym, Charles Schwab, Havas Worldwide, Fallon, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Venables Bell & Partners, VB+P, CP+B, CP&B, Crispin Porter & Bogusky