November 8, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/VGEcsP
- Lego is looking for an advertising agency to handle its UK brand campaign for 2013.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RlvnQN
- Glenmorangie, the single-malt whisky brand, is seeking a UK advertising agency to handle its £6 million account after parting company with WCRS.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S0yFXS
- Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo0ek0
- Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6 million advertising account as it prepares to launch a major brand push next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo0Bey
- Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VI3ze1
- Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand, has put its UK digital business up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SwUzTg
- Qsoft Consulting, the operator of GaydarRadio, is looking to appoint an integrated agency ahead of an advertising campaign for its Gaydar-branded dating websites.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T5Mt5h
- Reckitt Benckiser conducts digital search.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RV9uWS
- 4 finalists emerge in Charles Schwab review.