November 16, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/TO8p55
- Innocent, the smoothies manufacturer and serial advertising account reviewer, has put its £6 million creative business up for pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RZ5gkj
- Superdrug, the UK's second-largest health and beauty retailer, is reviewing its £5 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QiORJ5
- SCA has confirmed details of its global advertising review process, which includes feminine hygiene brands such as Libresse and Libra as well as Bodyform.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XMJZ0H
- Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Qj1jbM
- Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.