November 29, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/YaM48n
- Heineken International is holding a global pitch to find an agency to create a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QsWV93
- Drinkaware, the alcohol education organisation, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Swz8Dm
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TosPR4
- Hailo, the taxi-booking app that has emerged as an adland favourite, is looking for a creative agency to help build its brand as it expands globally.
Read more: http://bit.ly/V6oAJD
- Kayak, the online travel search engine, is reviewing its £24 million media planning and buying business across Western Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wxf3wB
- Wickes, the home-improvement retailer, is reviewing its search account, currently held by Greenlight.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UuwPmC
- Sacla, the Italian pasta sauce specialist, is reviewing its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TvicQ6
- Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.