- Heineken International is holding a global pitch to find an agency to create a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
- Drinkaware, the alcohol education organisation, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising business.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
- Hailo, the taxi-booking app that has emerged as an adland favourite, is looking for a creative agency to help build its brand as it expands globally.
- Kayak, the online travel search engine, is reviewing its £24 million media planning and buying business across Western Europe.
- Wickes, the home-improvement retailer, is reviewing its search account, currently held by Greenlight.
- Sacla, the Italian pasta sauce specialist, is reviewing its advertising account.
- Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Tags: Heineken International, pitches, AKQA, Lean Mean Fighting Machine, Iris Worldwide, Wieden & Kennedy, Wieden + Kennedy, W+K, W&K, Drinkaware, reviews, OgilvyOne, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, RBS, M&C Saatchi, Hailo, Kayak, reviews, Wickes, Greenlight, OMD, iProspect, Sacla, CST The Gate, Emirates