March 7, 2013
- Philadelphia, the cream-cheese range, is reviewing its £35 million pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WXgqer
- Play.com is reviewing its advertising account as part of a repositioning as an eBay-style marketplace. The company is closing its retail business following changes to tax rules.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WwFisS
- Betfair is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z1Lgyr
- WaterAid, the charity that promotes greater access to safe water, is looking for an advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XsHjoL
- Sleepy's searches for a creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10lz1lc