- Rolls-Royce, the luxury car brand owned by BMW, is reviewing its global advertising business, currently held by Partners Andrews Aldridge.
- Comparethemarket.com is holding a pitch for its CRM business, currently held by Havas EHS, in the second review of its creative roster this year.
- Virgin Galactic, the company aiming to make holidays in space a reality, is understood to be in talks with UK PR shops.
- The Department for Transport is looking for an advertising agency to continue its Think! road-safety campaign, ending a decades-long relationship with Leo Burnett, in the first major brief issued to the Government's new creative framework.
- Diageo is looking to expand its roster with a search for an advertising agency to handle its vodka brand Cîroc.
- British American Tobacco is looking for an advertising agency to handle a campaign to support the launch of its Vype electronic cigarette next year.
Tags: Partners Andrews Aldridge.PAA, Rolls-Royce, pitches, Comparethemarket.com, Havas EHS, CRM, reviews, Virgin Galactic, PR, space, Think!, The Department for Transport, Leo Burnett, Diageo, Ciroc, British American Tobacco, BAT, Vype