September 27, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fpDpqG
- Ginsters, the pasty brand, is looking for an advertising agency after parting ways with Grey London.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1h8ySEQ
- Virgin Active, the chain of fitness clubs part-owned by Richard Branson's Virgin Group, is speaking to agencies about its UK advertising requirements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fMRLz6
- The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18vwiWq
- The View From The Shard is looking for a creative agency to help promote the attraction in 2014.
Read more: http://bit.ly/198rBzN
- Ladbrokes, SapientNitro's most high profile above-the-line client, has put its £7 million creative advertising account up for pitch.