October 24, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cfFQLo
- GlaxoSmithKline has put its global digital advertising account up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19Ac4MM
- The Walt Disney Company has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat. The pitch is part of a strategic review of Disney's media agencies and is in its early stages.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dlk9ce
- Revlon, the make-up brand, is looking for its first European digital and social agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17LSrOQ
- Skycig, the electronic cigarette brand, is looking for an advertising agency.
Raad more: http://bit.ly/18MLdO4
- Arby's puts creative up for review.