February 20, 2014
Read more: http://bit.ly/MeMxRN
- McCain, the frozen-food company, is looking for a digital shop.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1glxgIj
- DFS has kicked off a search for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1c51vRn
- The Prime Minister's Office is holding a pitch for an ad agency to work on the Government's Great initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1d5sxs2
- Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, has called a pan-European media review covering the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mevQmF
- Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cusZmP
- Cancer Research UK is reviewing the agency arrangements for its direct giving and legacy marketing work.