April 26, 2012
- Hertz is reviewing its estimated £10 million pan-European media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Izcjvo
- Virgin Media’s business arm has called a review of its digital account as it looks to consolidate into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IGSMHU
- The National Trust is reviewing its direct marketing account as it looks to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JFLRCD
- Jagermeister, the German herbal liqueur popular as a mixer or a shot, is looking for an ad agency to promote the brand in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IGVqNN
- TalkTalk is looking for an agency to support its involvement in the YouView IPTV service, which is scheduled to launch in the autumn.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JBULA6
- Npower has called a review of its £9 million creative and media accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IQPl1d
- McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, is holding a review of its £1.5 million UK planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
Read more: http://bit.ly/I7PwmM
- Specialist Holidays Group, which is owned by TUI Travel, is holding a media planning and buying pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JBYH42
- The Prostate Cancer Charity, which encourages men to grow moustaches in November, is looking for an advertising agency to handle its account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IGX16g
- LV=, the insurance brand, is holding a review of its digital marketing account, currently held by Harvest Digital.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IhHk9B