- Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
- Southern Comfort is looking for a creative agency to handle its below-the-line and experiential advertising in the UK.
- Omnicom Media Group is among those shortlisted for the Government's £140 million media buying business, currently handled by WPP's dedicated agency M4C.
- Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that manages attractions including the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Kew Palace, has called a review of its ad account.
- ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
Tags: Netflix, Fallon, reviews, expansion, ASOS, BBH, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Southern Comfort, below-the-line, experiential, Brown-Forman, Creativebrief, OMG, Omnicom Media Group, M4C, WPP, media, the Government, Havas Media, reviews, Public Health England, Dentsu Aegis Media, ZenithOptimedia, Historic Royal Palaces, AAR, Dare, Elvis, Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, MCBD