- Marriott International launches creative review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KktUHd
- Guinness is seeking a shop to handle its digital and direct accounts as it looks to consolidate its agency arrangements in Western Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Jui5wu
- Zurich, the insurance company, is conducting a global review of its estimated £100 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KSo91H
- Beiersdorf, the cosmetics giant that owns the Nivea skincare brand, has called a review of its estimated £110m pan-European media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JtPxU1
- Experian, the online credit-checking service that owns the CreditExpert brand, is reviewing its £6 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JfxMXb
- Arcadia, the retail group owned by Sir Philip Green, is reviewing its £4 million media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Kkzzgi
- The Jordans & Ryvita Company has called a review of its £6 million ad business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Muddt8
Tags: Zurich, reviews, Marriott International, Marriot Hotels & Resorts, mcgarrybowen, Publicis Worldwide, pitches, Beiersdorf, Carat, Aegis Group, Arcadia, Guinness, Diageo, TMW, Jordans & Ryvita Company, Grey London, Experian, Maxus