- Honda is holding a pitch for the £25 million launch campaign for its new CR-V model.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LaEMur
- Johnson & Johnson, the health and skincare company, has kick-started a contest for its estimated £200 million EMEA media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LNk97l
- Macy's expects decision in U.S. media review by Sept.
- Marriott Hotels Europe is reviewing its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/M1oy4Z
- Mulberry, the luxury handbag brand, is reviewing its international media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LHoKpf
- Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is reviewing its £5 million media planning and buying UK business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NB6ZL6
- Dreams, the bedroom furniture retailer that spends £24 million on its advertising, is reviewing its creative agency arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Mty0hk
- The Home Office has invited agencies to pitch for a new campaign to raise awareness of the introduction of Police and Crime Commissioners.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MJxuZV
- Emmi, the Swiss coffee and dairy company that owns the Onken brand, is reviewing its £10 million international media planning and buying business, previously held by MEC.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LWVLMT
- M&G Investments, the fund management arm of the Prudential Group, is reviewing its £2 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MD5E0P
Tags: Honda Motor Corp., reviews, pitches, Macy's, CR-V, Wieden & Kennedy, Wieden + Kennedy, W+K London, Johnson & Johnson, J&JX Interpublic, Carat, Mediabrands, Aegis MediaX, OMD, Emmi, Onken, MEC, Center Parcs, GroupM, MediaCom, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, RK