- Lloyds Banking Group has called a multimillion-pound pitch to create the advertising to support the launch of a new retail bank, dubbed Project Verde.
- London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is holding a pitch for advertising activity to promote the capital after the Olympics.
- Ocado, the online grocer, has approached creative agencies to invite them to compete for an advertising brief.
- Air Malta has launched a review of its advertising and media accounts in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean as part of a move to rebrand.
- UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
- Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
Tags: Air Malta, Media Consulta, London & Partners, Air New Zealand, Walker Media, Lloyds Banking Group, UKTV, reviews, pitches, Ocado, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, AMVBBDO, Joint, 101, Saatchi & Saatchi