- Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company behind the consumer healthcare brands Anadin and Centrum, is looking to consolidate its £5 million UK advertising account into one agency.
- Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
- Vodafone is looking for an agency to handle its digital account across major markets in Europe.
- Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, is conducting a pitch for a digital advertising project.
- Nestle is reviewing the digital account for its Aero chocolate brand.
- Jupiter Asset Management is reviewing its £2 million advertising account.
- LG Electronics is searching for an agency to handle a social media campaign.
- Chivas Regal is on the hunt for an agency to handle its global social media activity.
- Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
Tags: Pfizer, Guardian News & Media, Soulmates, Chivas Regal, Pernod Ricard, LG Electronics, Jupiter Asset Management, pitches, Nestle, Aero, JWT London, DDFH&B, Warner Bros, reviews, Vodafone, Reckitt Benckiser, Anadin, CHI & Partners, Centrum